strikingadjectiveuk us /ˈstraɪ.kɪŋ/
- There was a striking arrangement of dried flowers on the table.
- I don't know if you'd call her pretty but she's certainly very striking.
- There was a very striking fireplace in the main room.
- The book bears several striking similarities to last year's bestseller.
- This is a striking example of architecture of the period.
- be (as) plain as the nose on your face idiom
- be (right) under your nose idiom
- be etched somewhere idiom
- be writ large idiom
- leap out at sb
- loud and clear idiom
- shine out
- shine through
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: