- Even as a small child, he could be stubborn.
- He's very stubborn and it drives me mad sometimes.
- What infuriates me is his stubborn refusal to admit that he's ever wrong.
- If he thinks he's in the right he can be very stubborn.
- Her stubborn streak makes her very difficult to work with sometimes.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
adverb uk /ˈstʌb.ən.li/ us /ˈstʌb.ɚn.li/
noun [ U ] uk /ˈstʌb.ən.nəs/ us /ˈstʌb.ɚn.nəs/