I think my husband is the most handsome man in the world, but I realize my judgment is rather subjective.
More specific and less subjective criteria should be used in selecting people for promotion within the company.
- The use of subjective criteria is flawed.
- The problem is that it is a very subjective decision.
- But this is one woman's subjective experience.
- You have to bear in mind that this is a subjective interpretation.
- I find him very attractive but I realize it's a subjective thing.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
adverb uk /səbˈdʒek.tɪv.li/ us /səbˈdʒek.tɪv.li/