subsequentadjectiveuk us /ˈsʌb.sɪ.kwənt/
- The mistakes were corrected in a subsequent edition of the book.
- In subsequent years he said he regretted his actions.
- The press gave a lot of coverage to the break-up of his marriage and his subsequent affair with Taylor.
- The following year saw his involvement in the arms affair and subsequent resignation from the company.
- The union would keep up the pressure in subsequent months but to little avail.
- He was badly injured in the crash and subsequently died.
- He subsequently sold half of his stock in the company.
- She subsequently returned to Spain and lived the last years of her life there.
- They met on the set, fell madly in love and subsequently married.
- He subsequently decided to give up work.