suppliers [ plural ]
- The extranet will link the company with its customers and suppliers.
- We're suing our suppliers for failing to fulfil their contract.
- I suggest we use Barkers as our main suppliers - they're good and furthermore they're cheap.
- Our head office will liaise with the suppliers to ensure delivery.
- Several unreliable dealers have been struck off our list of authorized suppliers.
- He has some cosy arrangement with his supplier, which means he's able to sell his goods more cheaply.
- He is out main supplier of frozen food.
- They are the country's main supplier of gas.
- Our supplier has let us down so we have no paper plates.
- We need to buy a load of Christmas trees - can you recommend a local supplier?
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: