supplyverb [T]uk us /səˈplaɪ/
- A healthy diet should supply all necessary vitamins and minerals.
- We supply systems for clients on the Pacific rim.
- The proposed tidal barrage would generate enough electricity to supply between 60 000 and 80 000 homes.
- All information supplied will be treated confidentially.
- All our electric shavers are supplied with a free travel pouch.
supplynounuk us /səˈplaɪ/
- The water supply is being tested for contamination .
- The clinic provides a free supply of contraceptives on request.
- The world's supply of agricultural land is shrinking fast.
- If this bill is not paid within five days, your gas supply will be cut off.
- He seems to think that I have an endless supply of money.