survivalnounuk /səˈvaɪ.vəl/ us /sɚˈvaɪ.vəl/
- Humans, he argues, are amoral and what guides them is not any sense of morality but an instinct for survival.
- Two months ago, results from a European study questioned whether early treatment with the drug really improved survival.
- Fish struggle for survival when the water level drops in the lake.
- The survival of whales is intimately bound up with the health of the ocean.
- What are her chances of survival?
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: