- There's only a fifty-fifty chance that she'll survive the operation.
- Friendless and jobless, he wondered how he would survive the year ahead.
- Fugitive families who have fled the fighting in the cities are now trying to survive in the mountains.
- A large amount of money will have to be injected into the company if it is to survive.
- A small dog had somehow managed to survive the fire.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: