technicaladjectiveuk /ˈtek.nɪ.kəl/ us /ˈtek.nɪ.kəl/
- The space shuttle remained earthbound because of a technical fault.
- The instruction booklet is written in very technical language which is almost impossible to understand.
- Before she could begin the project she had to work her way through the huge amount of technical papers.
- There are still a few technical problems to be dealt with before the product can be put on sale to the public.
- He currently holds the position of technical manager.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: