tennisnoun [ U ]us uk /ˈten.ɪs/
- They first met each other on the tennis circuit .
- She commentates on the tennis each year at Wimbledon.
- Elbow injuries are commonly found among tennis players.
- The tennis club rules dictate that suitable footwear must be worn on the courts.
- This latest injury must surely mean that her tennis career is now at an end .
- He studies English, plays tennis, and does activities in the Community Center.
- Soccer, basketball, tennis, and other sports now attract more spectators.
- There were racing games, different sports like football or tennis, and quests.