terrible adjective (UNPLEASANT)
The weather was terrible.
- I felt terrible last night but I feel fine this morning.
- That restaurant was terrible - I'm never going back there again.
- Most of these women are very poorly paid and work in terrible conditions.
- I've got no sense of rhythm, so I'm a terrible dancer.
- I'll be blunt - that last piece of work you did was terrible.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
terrible adjective (BAD AT)
terrible adjective (VERY GREAT)
UK She's a terrible nuisance.