thatdetermineruk /ðæt/ us /ðæt/ plural those
thatconjunctionuk strong /ðæt/ weak /ðət/ us strong /ðæt/ weak /ðət/
thatpronounuk strong /ðæt/ weak /ðət/ us strong /ðæt/ weak /ðət/ plural those
that pronoun (USED TO REFER)
- The letters that people wrote after his death gave me a lot of comfort.
- He was sent to prison for a crime that he didn't commit.
- Where's the cord that ties back the curtains?
- The work that the students do during the year will count towards their final degrees.
- The yogurt that you bought was really nice - where did you get it?
that pronoun (CONNECTING WITH EARLIER STATEMENT)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: