thedetermineruk strong /ðiː/ weak /ðə/ us /ðiː/ /ðə/
the determiner (PARTICULAR)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
the determiner (YOUR)
- She took me by the hand and led me into the cave.
- She grabbed the cat by the tail - which was a rather stupid thing to do!
- "Cheer up, " she said and chucked the little girl under the chin.
- They cracked him over the head with a baseball bat.
- Always remember to bend at the knees when you're picking up anything heavy.
the determiner (ENOUGH)
- I can't do fiddly jobs like that - I don't have the patience.
- She never seems to have the time to sit down and talk any more.
- I'd love to do a parachute jump, but I can't pluck up the courage.
- If we can raise the money, I'd like to get the treatment done privately.
- He hardly had the strength to lift his head off the pillow.