theatrenounUK US theater uk /ˈθɪə.tər/ us /ˈθiː.ə.t̬ɚ/
theatre noun (BUILDING/ROOM)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
theatre noun (PERFORMING ARTS)
- In the 70s he was the enfant terrible of the theatre.
- He doesn't really know a thing about the theatre - he's just posing!
- The arts festival is pre-eminently a festival of theatre.
- She has shunned publicity since she retired from the theatre.
- There's a lot of straight theatre at the festival as well as the newer, more experimental stuff.
theatre noun (BEHAVIOUR)
theatre noun (MILITARY)