think of/about sb/sth
— phrasal verb with think uk /θɪŋk/ us /θɪŋk/ verb thought, thought
- It still upsets him when he thinks about the accident.
- Just dismiss those thoughts from your mind - they're crazy and not worth thinking about.
- Funnily enough, I was just thinking about you when you called.
- Most people can't be bothered thinking about their retirement - they're too busy concentrating on the here and now.
- Chuck sat quietly for hours staring into the distance, thinking of what might have been.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words