think sth over
— phrasal verb with think uk /θɪŋk/ us /θɪŋk/ verb thought, thought
- I need some time to think over his proposal.
- I said she could come and live with us, and she said she'd think it over.
- I've thought over your offer, and I'd like to accept.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- agonize over/about sth
- chew sth over
- chew the cud idiom
- chew your cud idiom
- joined-up thinking
- lateral thinking
- let me see/let's see idiom
- let's see idiom
- take sth into account idiom
- the thought crosses sb's mind idiom
- think sth out
- think sth through