This is the one I want.
What's this? Is this what you're looking for?
- You need 250 g of grated cheese for this recipe.
- Which class are you in this year?
- I will not tolerate this behaviour any longer. Is that clear?
- We need a coat hook on the back of this door.
- I've had continual problems with this car ever since I bought it.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
It, this and that in paragraphsWe use it, this and that to introduce further information about a topic already mentioned. However, the words have different uses. …
This, that, these, thoseThis, that, these and those are demonstratives. We use this, that, these and those to point to people and things. This and that are singular. These and those are plural. We use them as determiners and pronouns. …
It was only about this high off the ground.
She has never been this late for school before.
- If I'd known it was going to be this hot, I'd have worn my shorts.
- I've never seen Leon this angry before, ever.
- Nobody realized the task was going to be as challenging as this.
- Our sales figures have never been this bad before - it's very worrying.
- The crate was only about this far off the ground when the rope snapped.