A1 → that determiner
- Can I help you with those bags?
- If you add those four figures up, it comes to over £500.
- It is surely the duty of the stronger members in a society to help those who are weak.
- Don't keep all those chocolates to yourself - pass them around.
- In those days it was considered not quite proper for young ladies to be seen talking to men in public.
This, that, these, thoseThis, that, these and those are demonstratives. We use this, that, these and those to point to people and things. This and that are singular. These and those are plural. We use them as determiners and pronouns. …