throughoutpreposition, adverbuk us /θruːˈaʊt/
- She's been leading throughout the race, but it now looks as if she's tiring.
- We'll update you on this news story throughout the day.
- He stayed by her side throughout her long illness.
- The room has been decorated in pastel shades throughout.
- He was faithful to his wife throughout their 30-year marriage.
- all over somewhere idiom
- all over the place idiom
- from pillar to post idiom
- from top to bottom idiom
- from top to toe idiom
- hunt/search high and low idiom
- the length and breadth of somewhere idiom
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: