trainnounuk /treɪn/ us /treɪn/
train noun (VEHICLE)
train noun (SERIES)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
train noun (PART OF DRESS)
trainverbuk /treɪn/ us /treɪn/
train verb (PREPARE)
- We're trying to train our dog to sit.
- Doctors are trained to recognize the symptoms of different diseases.
- I had to take an aptitude test before I began training as a nurse.
- How I wish I could train the children to leave their dirty shoes at the door!
- We believe that he has been training an army and storing up arms.
train verb (AIM)
train verb (DIRECT GROWTH)