trainer noun (PERSON)
- Her new trainer has promised to make an olympic athlete of her.
- She hired a trainer to create a personalized exercise schedule to get her into shape.
- Her trainer is a triple Olympic champion.
- The horse has had a new trainer for the last six months.
- He works as a trainer for insurance company staff.
trainer noun (SHOE)
- Trendy trainers and designer labels have become aspirational status symbols, especially among the young.
- Please wear trainers in the gym, to avoid scuffing the floor.
- He's got some wicked trainers.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: