transferverbuk /trænsˈfɜːr/ us /ˈtræns.fɝː/ (-rr-)
- The new government's policy is to transfer state industries from the public sector to the private sector.
- It was his instinct for self-preservation that led him to abandon his former friends and transfer his allegiance to the new rulers.
- I transferred the mixture to an oven-proof dish.
- She has transferred her affection to someone else now.
- He transferred to the Paris branch in May.
transfernounuk /ˈtræns.fɜːr/ us /ˈtræns.fɝː/
transfer noun (MOVE/CHANGE)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
transfer noun (SPORTS)
transfer noun (TRANSPORT)
transfer noun (TRAVEL TICKET)
transfer noun (PATTERN)