trapnounuk /træp/ us /træp/
trap noun (STH THAT PREVENTS ESCAPE)
trap noun (MOUTH)
trapverb [T]uk /træp/ us /træp/ (-pp-)
- She went to the aid of a man trapped in his car.
- Firefighters helped to dig out the people trapped in the snowdrift.
- Rescuers are doing everything that is humanly possible to free the trapped people.
- Jane is trapped in a joyless marriage.
- We could hear the moans of someone trapped under the rubble.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: