Some wines don't travel well.
- I like to travel but, then again, I'm very fond of my home.
- It's often quicker to travel across country and avoid the major roads altogether.
- Passengers without proper documentation will not be allowed to travel.
- The elderly travel free on public transport.
- We like to travel in the autumn when there are fewer tourists.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- They offer a 10 percent discount on rail travel for students.
- The price includes travel and accommodation but meals are extra .
- His work provided him with the opportunity for a lot of foreign travel.
- The popular myth is that air travel is more dangerous than travel by car or bus.
- Passes are available for one month's unlimited travel within Europe.