treasurenounuk /ˈtreʒ.ər/ us /-ɚ/
treasure noun (VALUABLE THINGS)
- Talk of treasure and lost cities had fired their imaginations.
- X marks the spot where the treasure is buried.
- He goes round fields and beaches with his metal detector, hoping to find buried treasure.
- They're diving for sunken treasure.
- The three men went to the Bahamas, on the trail of a sunken 17th-century galleon full of treasure.
treasure noun (PERSON)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
treasureverb [T]uk /ˈtreʒ.ər/ us /-ɚ/