treatverbuk /triːt/ us /triːt/
treat verb (DEAL WITH)
treat verb (GIVE MEDICAL CARE)
- The farmer called the vet out to treat a sick cow.
- Laboratory tests suggest that the new drug may be used to treat cancer.
- Two firefighters were treated for smoke inhalation.
- At that time I worked in a small hospital where I was treating shell-shocked soldiers.
- Antihistamine is often used to treat hay fever and insect bites.
treat verb (PAY FOR)
treat verb (PUT ON)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
treatnounuk /triːt/ us /triːt/
treat noun (SPECIAL EXPERIENCE)
treat noun (PAY FOR)