treatmentnounuk /ˈtriːt.mənt/ us /ˈtriːt.mənt/
treatment noun (DEALING WITH)
- Prisoners of war were subjected to inhuman and degrading treatment.
- They were accused of inhumanity in their treatment of the hostages.
- She's had really unsympathetic treatment from the management.
- I don't expect special treatment - I just want to be treated fairly.
- We were given the full VIP treatment.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
treatment noun (MEDICAL CARE)
- Chemotherapy is often used in the treatment of cancer.
- Being unemployed entitles you to free medical treatment.
- He's been having treatment for two months now without any improvement.
- I had some very expensive dental treatment recently - but it was money well spent - it'll save me problems in the future.
- The disease has proved responsive to the new treatment.