You won? That's tremendous!
- It was a tremendous coup for the local paper to get an exclusive interview with Prince Charles.
- She has every right to be proud of her tremendous achievements.
- Heart surgery exacts tremendous skill and concentration.
- Both countries took a tremendous hammering in the war.
- He kicked up a tremendous fuss about having to wait.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
adverb uk /trɪˈmen.dəs.li/ us /trɪˈmen.dəs.li/
We all enjoyed ourselves tremendously.