tripnounuk /trɪp/ us /trɪp/
trip noun (JOURNEY)
- You should always check your oil, water and tyres before taking your car on a long trip.
- How about a trip to the zoo this afternoon?
- She's going on a trip to New York, all expenses paid.
- The travel company has written giving information about the trip.
- He's always going off around the world on business trips, leaving his wife to cope with the babies by herself.
trip noun (FALL)
trip noun (EXPERIENCE)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
tripverbuk /trɪp/ us /trɪp/ (-pp-)
trip verb (LOSE BALANCE)
trip verb (MOVE)
trip verb (SWITCH)
trip verb (EXPERIENCE)