trucknounuk us /trʌk/
truck noun (VEHICLE)
- Every few kilometres we passed a burned-out jeep or truck at the side of the road.
- Long-distance truck drivers often use CB radio to talk to each other.
- Hundreds of trucks full of fruit and vegetables trundle across the border each day.
- The sheep were loaded onto trucks.
- The car skidded and went out of control, crashing into an oncoming truck.
truck noun (INVOLVEMENT)
truckverb [T usually + adv/prep]uk us /trʌk/ mainly US
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: