tubenounuk /tʃuːb/ us /tuːb/
tube noun (PIPE)
- The vacuum inside the tube caused it to implode when the external air pressure was increased.
- The surgeon makes a small incision into which a tube is inserted.
- The tube which carries the laser is introduced into the abdomen through a small cut in the skin.
- The prisoners who were being force-fed had tubes rammed down their throats.
- The operation involves putting a small tube into your heart.
tube noun (CONTAINER)
tube noun (TRAIN)
tube noun (TELEVISION)