ultimateadjective [before noun]uk /ˈʌl.tɪ.mət/ us /ˈʌl.tə.mət/
- He announced what he called 'the ultimate test of mind over matter' - a woman walking over hot coals.
- This is his centennial year and he's been granted the ultimate accolade - his face on a set of three postage stamps.
- If our soldiers have to pay the ultimate price for defending their country, then so be it.
- Among young people, this brand of designer clothing is the ultimate status symbol.
- Hairy backs are for me the ultimate turn-off.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
ultimatenounuk /ˈʌl.tɪ.mət/ us /ˈʌl.tə.mət/