unacceptableadjectiveuk /ˌʌn.əkˈsep.tə.bəl/ us /ˌʌn.əkˈsep.t̬ə.bəl/
- He was debarred from the club for unacceptable behaviour.
- Such a policy would be unacceptable both domestically and internationally.
- Poor quality is the unacceptable face of increased productivity.
- Any taking of hostages is unacceptable and must be firmly opposed by the international community.
- Speaking through an interpreter, the president said the terms of the ceasefire were completely unacceptable.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: