uncomfortableadjectiveuk /ʌnˈkʌmf.tə.bl̩/ us /-ˈkʌm.fɚ.t̬ə-/
- We were getting more and more uncomfortable as we jogged along in the back of the truck.
- It was uncomfortable walking barefoot on the shingly beach.
- Jean felt uncomfortable but managed to force a strained smile.
- It was very uncomfortable lying on the hospital bed with my legs suspended in the air.
- The boy looked uncomfortable and out of place among the adults.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: