unpredictableadjectiveuk /ˌʌn.prɪˈdɪk.tə.bəl/ us /ˌʌn.prɪˈdɪk.tə.bəl/
- She's very unpredictable so there's no knowing how she'll react to the news.
- Unfortunately the outcome of this kind of treatment can be rather unpredictable.
- He's fun to be with but can be a bit unpredictable at times, you never know what kind of mood he's going to be in.
- I really enjoy having a holiday in the UK, if only the weather weren't so unpredictable.
- The finishing time is a bit unpredictable, it depends how things go.