- They officially designated the area as unsuitable for human habitation.
- Completely unsuitable candidates were screened out at the first interview.
- The programme's subject matter was quite unsuitable for children.
- Time after time she gets herself involved in relationships with unsuitable men.
- We were intending to walk up Ben Nevis but she had no coat and was wearing totally unsuitable footwear.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
adverb uk /ʌnˈsuː.tə.bli/ /ʌnˈsjuː.tə.bli/ us /ʌnˈsuː.t̬ə.bli/