usualadjectiveuk /ˈjuː.ʒu.əl/ us /ˈjuː.ʒu.əl/
- With fewer cars on the roads, traffic is flowing more smoothly than usual.
- The flower seller was in his usual spot outside the station.
- He's complaining of all the usual flu symptoms - a high temperature, headache and so on.
- My usual train was cancelled. That's why I'm so late.
- The children have left all the lights on, as usual!
- all in a day's work idiom
- as a (general) rule idiom
- as a matter of course idiom
- as per usual/normal idiom
- more often than not idiom 1
- more often than not
- pro forma
- surprise, surprise idiom
- the rule idiom