variationnounuk /ˌveə.riˈeɪ.ʃən/ us /ˌver.i-/
variation noun (CHANGE)
- A mother's ears are attuned to even the slightest variation in her baby's breathing.
- There have been wild variations in the level of spending.
- They are studying the variation in carbon emissions.
- There is a lot of variation between regions when it comes to average income.
- The instruments measure variations in the earth's temperature.
variation noun (DIFFERENCE)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: