vehiclenounuk /ˈvɪə.kəl/ us /ˈviː.ə.kəl/
vehicle noun (MACHINE)
- There's no way through the centre of town in a vehicle - it's for pedestrians only.
- Her car went out of control and struck an oncoming vehicle.
- The road was closed while the vehicles that had been involved in the accident were towed away.
- The thieves abandoned their vehicle near the scene of the robbery and then ran off.
- The police officer asked the driver whether he was the registered owner of the vehicle.
vehicle noun (METHOD)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: