via preposition (TRAVELLING)
The London-Addis flight goes via Rome.
- We hope to bring you a live report from Ouagadougou via our satellite hook-up.
- "I'll be back a little late because I'm going via town." "Uh-huh."
- Nearly one home in ten across the country is wired up to receive TV via cable.
- Internet connection via broadband offers many advantages.
- Deliveries are routed via London.
via preposition (USING)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: