video noun (FILM)
Have you seen the video for "Crazy in Love"?
- I'd far rather go to the theatre than watch a video.
- The long-awaited sequel is now available on video.
- The police video showed that she had jumped the (traffic) lights.
- I've got old 'Fawlty Towers' videos which are almost worn out, I've played them so many times.
- He chose a cartoon from the stack of videos on the shelf.
› using video:
a video recording
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: