viewernoun [ C ]uk /ˈvjuː.ər/ us /ˈvjuː.ɚ/
- Television confronts the viewer with a succession of glittering and seductive images.
- Some scenes are violent and may disturb younger viewers.
- A lot of viewers complained that there was too much gratuitous sex and violence in the movie.
- This programme contains language that some viewers might find offensive.
- He may be old hat among the trendy younger generation, but his shows draw more viewers than any other comedian.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: