viewernoun [C]uk /ˈvjuː.ər/ us /-ɚ/
- Television confronts the viewer with a succession of glittering and seductive images.
- Some scenes are violent and may disturb younger viewers.
- A lot of viewers complained that there was too much gratuitous sex and violence in the movie.
- This programme contains language that some viewers might find offensive.
- He may be old hat among the trendy younger generation, but his shows draw more viewers than any other comedian.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: