vitaladjectiveuk /ˈvaɪ.təl/ us /ˈvaɪ.t̬əl/
vital adjective (IMPORTANT)
- It was said that the police concealed vital evidence.
- The exploration for new sources of energy is vital for the future of our planet.
- Mr Clinton singled out education as a vital tool in bridging the gap between rich and poor.
- These monuments are a vital part of the cultural heritage of South America.
- Trust is a vital ingredient in a successful marriage.
vital adjective (LIVELY)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: