wealthyadjectiveuk /ˈwel.θi/ us /ˈwel.θi/
- He had some mercenary scheme to marry a wealthy widow.
- For such a famous, wealthy man, his personal life was surprisingly simple and ordinary.
- As a wealthy businessman, he couldn't even begin to imagine real poverty.
- The play tells the story of a fabulously wealthy woman who seeks revenge on her heartless seducer.
- A lot of wealthy people have their own personal trainer.
- be rolling in it idiom
- deep pockets idiom
- live high on/off the hog idiom
- live like a king/lord idiom
- live off the fat of the land idiom
- money talks idiom
- nouveau riche
- on easy street idiom