weddingnoun [C]uk /ˈwed.ɪŋ/ us /ˈwed.ɪŋ/
- Are your family coming over from Greece for the wedding?
- I got completely drunk at my sister's wedding.
- They haven't yet settled when the wedding is going to be.
- The wedding's off - she's decided she's too young to settle down.
- We always celebrate our wedding anniversary with a bottle of champagne.
- always a bridesmaid, never the bride idiom
- arranged marriage
- bachelor party
- bachelorette party
- get spliced idiom
- give sb away
- go/walk down the aisle idiom
- golden anniversary
- golden wedding anniversary
- guard of honour
- register office
- registry office
- ruby anniversary
- shotgun wedding