white adjective (COLOUR)
a white T-shirt
He's white-haired now.
white adjective (PEOPLE)
- The first white settlers journeyed across America in covered wagons.
- They claimed that white workers are being paid more than there black counterparts.
- The South African team now includes both black and white players.
- Her mother had prohibited her from marrying a white man.
- White people are at greater risk of getting skin cancer.
white noun (COLOUR)
whites [ plural ]
white of the eye
egg white/white of an egg