wisdomnoun [U]uk /ˈwɪz.dəm/ us /ˈwɪz.dəm/
- I was rather quiet as I didn't feel I had much wisdom to impart on the subject.
- I questioned the wisdom of taking so many pills.
- According to received wisdom, exposure to low level radioactivity is harmless.
- I feel that I have benefited greatly from her wisdom.
- What other astonishing nuggets of wisdom do you have for us?
- an old/a wise head on young shoulders idiom
- be a victory for common sense idiom
- no flies on sb idiom
- out of the mouths of babes (and sucklings) idiom
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: