witchnoun [ C ]uk /wɪtʃ/ us /wɪtʃ/
a witch on a broomstick
- In the story, a wicked witch put a curse on the princess for 100 years.
- The witch put a magic spell on the prince and turned him into a frog.
- The central character is a malevolent witch out for revenge.
- The witch cast/put a spell on the prince and he turned into a frog.
- Of course, in the end, the wicked witch gets killed.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: