wonderverbuk /ˈwʌn.dər/ us /ˈwʌn.dɚ/
wonder verb (QUESTION)
- agonize over/about sth
- chew sth over
- chew the cud idiom
- chew your cud idiom
- joined-up thinking
- lateral thinking
- let me see/let's see idiom
- let's see idiom
- take sth into account idiom
- the thought crosses sb's mind idiom
- think sth out
- think sth over
- think sth through
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
wonder verb (SURPRISE)
wondernounuk /ˈwʌn.dər/ us /ˈwʌn.dɚ/
- Space travel is one of the wonders of modern science.
- Running works wonders for the metabolism.
- In his poems everyday reality is invested with a sense of wonder and delight.
- After five years with the company she hadn't been promoted - small wonder then that she decided to quit her job.
- The baby looked with wonder at the Christmas tree.