youpronounuk us /juː/ /jə/ /jʊ/
you pronoun (PERSON/PEOPLE ADDRESSED)
you pronoun (PEOPLE GENERALLY)
- On a clear day you can see the mountains from here.
- With this model you get a radio, CD player and cassette deck all in one.
- I don't like body builders who are so overdeveloped you can see the veins in their bulging muscles.
- If you listen carefully to this piece of music, you can hear a flute in the background.
- There was a penalty clause which said you had to pay half the cost if you cancelled your booking.